Frozen Salmon Fillet
Atlantic salmon is enjoyed in more than 100 countries around the world for one reason – origin matters. The salmon spends its life swimming in crystal clear, arctic waters with plenty of space to build muscle and flavour. Salmon have a natural high content of protein and contains a lot of the healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are high in Omega-3 fatty acids and rich in the fat-soluble Vitamin D.
Supreme Frozen selects these salmon only from the highest quality source from Norway. The salmon supplied to Supreme Frozen are air flown between 1-2 days after it is slaughtered and is packed with ice. This ensures the quality of the salmon is maintained at the highest level during transportation all the way to storage in Supreme Frozen. Once the salmon arrives at Supreme Frozen, they will be cut to portion and vacuum packed individually to maintain the freshness of the fish.
Vitamins In Frozen Salmon Fillet
- The presence of phosphorus in salmon fish helps improve and accelerate the functioning of brain cells, strengthen memory and prevent such a dangerous disease as atherosclerosis. It is recommended to use this fish with systematic and heavy mental stress
- Magnesium, contained in slightly salty and salty salmon, will help to normalize the functioning of the nervous system
- Salmon in Singapore has potassium that helps improve the work of the cardiovascular system, improve blood pressure
- It is useful to eat fresh salmon to prevent vision problems, as it contains enough vitamin A
- Frequent use of slightly salted salmon fillet has a positive effect on the strength and health of nails, teeth and hair
- Fresh salmon in Malaysia has a rejuvenating effect at the cellular level and on the body in general
- It will benefit the immune system, strengthen it, help in the fight against vitamin deficiency and anemia
- Salmon fish participates in metabolism, normalizes it
Spend over RM200 and enjoy free shipping (KL & Selangor only) Download our fresh frozen delivery app now.